Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the most common technique used nowadays, to gain visitors on your webpage and achieve the desired targets. Without proper SEO, you can never rank for your target keywords. In this article, we will identify some common technical SEO mistakes.
In general, there are three main kinds of SEO:
- Technical SEO: This makes sure that Google and other search engines can index your content.
- On-page SEO: This is the content that attracts visitors with the right use of keywords.
- OFF-page SEO: These are inbound links from relevant websites to bring the users to your webpage
- On-page SEO is the movie itself. (The content needs to be good.)
- Off-page SEO is all your reviews. (You need other people to confirm how good your movie is.)
- Technical SEO is like having a movie projector that works.
Some common SEO mistakes are as under:
- Confusing meta description with Open graph description.
- Not using open graphs to optimise social links.
- URL structure that creates similar content.
- Improperly specifying language parameters.
- Making use of header tags for formatting.
- Using keywords tags.
- Using pagination incorrectly.
- Applying No index, no follow to a page you want to rank.
- Using redirect chains.
Therefore, everyone needs to work accordingly and avoid these commonly identifies SEO mistakes. The site should be technically optimized for the best possible search results, helping everyone to maximize SEO traffic for highest-value, most relevant keywords.